For context, Senator McCaskill was asked in a recent interview with NPR what she thought about Ocasio-Cortez’s primary win. In response, McCaskill said “I’m sure there’s many issues that I would agree with this woman about.” That’s alarming, considering she has extreme views across the board:
- Abolishing ICE and declaring amnesty
- Anti-Israel rhetoric
- No restrictions on abortion
- Universal health care and Medicare for all
- Free college tuition for all
- Taxpayer-funded housing as a human right
Missourians are left to wonder…
- Exactly what issues does Senator McCaskill agree with Ocasio-Cortez on?
- Why won’t McCaskill endorse her colleague and friend of 30 years, Rep. Lacy Clay, in his primary fight against an Ocasio-Cortez candidate in St. Louis?
- Why is McCaskill staying silent on tough issues, like the Democratic Socialist movement or Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for Supreme Court?
Maybe McCaskill’s silence says it all.